Friday, March 11, 2011

MOA

Will be out in the office after an hour and a day off of it tomorrow.. Pretty much excited about me getting a complete night of sleep recharging for another week of "hanging out" here in the office, mostly browsing and reading other people's blog, hehe..

However, I'm still considering going out with my closest friends to watch pyrolympics in MOA at 5pm.. I am torn between just relaxing at home or maximizing the time for my rest day.. Nothing to lose either one I should choose.. Perhaps, I'd rather go out and have fun. Wish I could also drop by in my friend's birthday celebration, also in MOA. He just invited me few hours ago.. I just hope that A is still at home waiting for me before I decide.. I'd prefer to be with his company before anybody else. If he'll be out, I'll be in the big mall for sure..

Happy weekend nevertheless..

No comments: