Sunday, March 6, 2011

mistakes

I still love you, I have always been and will forever. No matter what happens, how ever you want to hate or hurt me, the fact remains that I can't bear the thought of leaving or shall I say living without you.

Yeah, I know I have a lot of shortcomings, mistakes in the past present or future but I know how to make it up for them. Please don't blame me for the issues I am not involve with. I need you to stop suggesting me to say sorry for the mistakes I did not do.

I want this to work, I don't want any fights, I am absolutely not happy with that.
I understand your frustration but that is not enough reason to put the blame on me.
I hope you can let go of your bad feelings towards me because I really don't have anything against you..


Hoping... praying...

No comments: