Friday, December 4, 2009

of dying and of living again

This is the day that i die or wish i could be half one at least. Pain is so much excruciating I can't seem to bear at first. I finally knew where I should stand in this game.. I don't have any complaints. Things are just really that. Life is a box of chocolate, you don't know what you're gonna get.. At least I know almost everything now. I accept that. It may not be that abruptly but I'll try making it faster than expected. My love for you is much more than any heartache I feel inside.. I'm so thankful that you enjoyed my company and as for me, I'll treasure the friendship forever.. Wish to see you in a better light next time..

I hope that being ok now would mean being fine later or even the following days. It cant be helped that there will always be something that would remind me of you because there are really things that can't be changed, company we belong into and friends around us that we share laughter with.

Again, thank you for all the lessons learned and hopefully for the maturity it will contribute to my personality.

Hoping not to be cynical with love.. Praying for the right person to come..

No comments: