Sunday, November 15, 2009

at least

Just attended mass today celebrated by father "Singkit". He is becoming my favorite priest now. I love how he put jokes in between his homily making it more lively preventing people from being bored, eventually falling asleep, hehe.. Main thought for the day is to at least exert extra effort in doing good deeds everyday.. I'll attend the mass next week again, luckily he has like a fix schedule @ 6:30pm in SM Megamall..

In another story, I really felt happy and kilig yesterday because I finally chatted again with Aubs, hihi.. I just don't know what's really about him that makes me weak? nyahaha, so chessy! It's a good thing that for a day, somebody managed to make me smile and complete it.. Even if we only become good friends, that's just fine with me because I exist to him, somehow..

Tomorrow will be a brand new day of challenges. I'm not so worried now because I am at peace with Christ again, just don't know til when but I will continue trying.. Holding on it..

No comments: